- Living Well and Dying Well moving to Mondays 11AM
- Join Norman de Vall for the Access Program Tuesday 10/16/2015
- Norman de Vall and the Access Program on KMEC
- New programming starting this week on KMEC 105.1FM LP
- Willits Bypass: Little Lake Setback 2014-09-09
- Buffalo Field Campaign 2014 Roadshow visits Ukiah
- Era of the Ninja Cop
- Sheriff Tom Allman and issues presented at Small Farmers Association meeting
- Live Music Anyone?
- New KMEC Programs to begin week of March 3rd, 2014
Things To Do
Category Archives: kmec
Join DJ Greenhauz on “Touching from a Distance” Thursday from 1pm-3pm. He will feature post-punk and electronica. He can be reached on Facebook at Touching from a Distance.
Your browser does not support the audio tag.
October 1st at 6PM Join the MEC and the Ukiah H.S. Environmental Club as they host the Buffalo Field Campaign’s 2014 Road Show. This is a free event, all donations will benefit BFC and it will take place at the … Continue reading
We are starting a new program “Sundays at the MEC” from 3-5PM. KMEC 105.1 is looking for musicians to perform live on the air Sunday afternoons. If you are interested in performing contact Ed Nieves at 234-3236 or e-mail him … Continue reading
Margy Henderson – Home Funeral Guide/ Spiritual Midwife and a member of Gatekeepers will be hosting “Living Well and Dying Well” each Wednesday from 1PM – 2PM on KMEC. J. Cole Haley will be starting a new program “Cosmic Rabbit … Continue reading
Listen Now 2011-09-27-supervisors-edit
October 8th 2011, the Mendocino Environmental Center and KMEC will be shutting down Standley Street for the 2nd Annual KMEC Block Party & Harvest Festival 1pm – 10pm. The event is all ages, featuring live music from Clan Dyken, Midnight … Continue reading