- Living Well and Dying Well moving to Mondays 11AM
- Join Norman de Vall for the Access Program Tuesday 10/16/2015
- Norman de Vall and the Access Program on KMEC
- New programming starting this week on KMEC 105.1FM LP
- Willits Bypass: Little Lake Setback 2014-09-09
- Buffalo Field Campaign 2014 Roadshow visits Ukiah
- Era of the Ninja Cop
- Sheriff Tom Allman and issues presented at Small Farmers Association meeting
- Live Music Anyone?
- New KMEC Programs to begin week of March 3rd, 2014
Things To Do
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Join DJ Greenhauz on “Touching from a Distance” Thursday from 1pm-3pm. He will feature post-punk and electronica. He can be reached on Facebook at Touching from a Distance.
Your browser does not support the audio tag.
October 1st at 6PM Join the MEC and the Ukiah H.S. Environmental Club as they host the Buffalo Field Campaign’s 2014 Road Show. This is a free event, all donations will benefit BFC and it will take place at the … Continue reading
Sheriff Tom Allman came down to the KMEC studio to address some of the issues presented at the Small Growers Association meeting that was held at the Chief in Laytonville on May 3rd, 2014.
The Mendocino Environmental Center has a nine-member Board of Directors. Each Board member is elected for a two-year term. At this time the board has six members. We can appoint three more at any time. An appointed director serves till … Continue reading
Willits ByPass Big Action, Oct 12th, Take a Stand for the WetLands If you Don’t Stand for Something, You Will Fall for Anything………….Listen robin solv 2013 Now
Measure A , DDR, here we are again Supervisors ReportMeasure A , DDR, here we are again Supervisors Report
Louis Bigfoot with the Supervisor’s Report for Tuesday, July 16th, 2013 Overview2013-07-16-overview Public Expression2013-07-16-publicexpression RCDC2016-07-16-rcdc Casper Landfill Water Discharge Update2013-07-16-casper