- NSA Whistleblower Russ Tice to be John Sakowicz’s guest Monday October 2oth on KMEC
- “All About Money” w/ John Sakowicz on KMEC Mondays at 1PM
- Candidates Forum Broadcast on KMEC
- Jared Huffman Coffee in Willits
- An Informed Community is a Strong Community!
- Living Well and Dying Well moving to Mondays 11AM
- Join Norman de Vall for the Access Program Tuesday 10/16/2015
- Norman de Vall and the Access Program on KMEC
- New programming starting this week on KMEC 105.1FM LP
- Willits Bypass: Little Lake Setback 2014-09-09
Things To Do
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Russ Tice was very deep into black ops at NSA, and he was a whistleblower long before Edward Snowden. Join him and John Sakowicz on “All about Money” Monday October 20th at 1PM. Russ Tice From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia: … Continue reading
John Sakowicz will be producing his show “All About Money” on KZYX every Monday at 1PM. John’s guests come from Wall street, K Street and Main Street. High Finance to High Jinxs he explores it all with his guests. Tune … Continue reading
Greetings will be doing live web cast of event Watch live streaming video from earthcycles at livestream.com
Join DJ Greenhauz on “Touching from a Distance” Thursday from 1pm-3pm. He will feature post-punk and electronica. He can be reached on Facebook at Touching from a Distance.
Listen to this program produced by Annie Esposito of KMEC Radio. Annie speaks with Priscilla Hunter, Polly Gervin, Edwina Lincoln and others after a Mendocino County Judge cancelled a restraining order which made it possible for CALtrans to continue work … Continue reading
October 1st at 6PM Join the MEC and the Ukiah H.S. Environmental Club as they host the Buffalo Field Campaign’s 2014 Road Show. This is a free event, all donations will benefit BFC and it will take place at the … Continue reading
Sheriff Tom Allman came down to the KMEC studio to address some of the issues presented at the Small Growers Association meeting that was held at the Chief in Laytonville on May 3rd, 2014.
The Mendocino Environmental Center has a nine-member Board of Directors. Each Board member is elected for a two-year term. At this time the board has six members. We can appoint three more at any time. An appointed director serves till … Continue reading
Willits ByPass Big Action, Oct 12th, Take a Stand for the WetLands If you Don’t Stand for Something, You Will Fall for Anything………….Listen robin solv 2013 Now